Thursday 25 October 2007

Hello to the person that left my very first comment and thank you, it was a positive one. I was kind of wondering if my comment may have come across as standard fare, America hating stuff. I really hope that that isn’t the case ‘cause I really like your country and your response, I hope, shows that it possibly wont come across that way. But as far as the ‘the blog name is kind of lacking in originality or zip’ part. I’m afraid going to have to defend myself on that one. I was thinking - I just wonder if I’m going to get a lot of sniping and sneering at what would seem like a conservative, unadventurous and a really quite snore of a site name - and yes, it would appear that this might be the case. The obviousness was intentional. All the better for a person to be able to remember it by. So again, thank you for you response, bye.

No comments: